Deep Waters Recovery Program
An Advanced IOP Experience for Addiction and Trauma
Sustainable Recovery Immersion
Experiential Trauma Resolution
Creative and Vocational Empowerment
Addiction and trauma are powerful and lethal – it takes a strong and sustained intervention to ensure long term freedom.
Feel free to reach out to our friendly admissions team now if you have any questions
This is a 3 month to one year program – 10hrs per week
Three groups and one individual per week
THIS PROGRAM TREATS DEPENDENCY AND TRAUMA IN ALL IT’S FORMS:
- DRUGS – Opioids, Meth, Marijuana, Cocaine, Hallucinogens, Benzos, and others.
- FOOD ADDICTION – Obesity is usually untreated food addiction and trauma.
- ALCOHOL – High functioning to advanced and severe use.
- TRAUMA – Abuse, PTSD, Abandonment, Neglect, Enmeshment.
- DEPRESSION/ANXIETY/CO-DEPENDENCY/LOVE ADDICTION – Healing the trauma underlying the symptoms.
The Deep Waters Intensive Recovery Program cost is $3000 per month. Scholarships and sliding scale are available for those with demonstrated need.
Most of our services are reimbursable by insurance depending on the policy. A Superbill for insurance is provided monthly upon request.
Call or email our friendly admissions team now