The Experiential Facilitator Training and Certification Program
Next Training April 22, 2023
The program is for anyone who wants to learn tools for interactive leadership and transformational facilitation. This style of work focuses on body awareness, trauma resolution, and action processes.
What will I learn in this training ?
- Specific processes to get your group(s) into action
- Presence as a leader and facilitator
- A deeper understanding of the many faces of trauma
- Effective trauma resolution interventions
- Understanding and tools to create sacred spaces for healing
- Mastery of basic sociometric group processes
- Mastery of the 6 stage “Into Action” model, the Dilemma Process, and the Emotional Integrity process
What are the theoretical models?
- Dr. J. L. Moreno – Psychodrama (a vast set of sociometric tools for insight and healing)
- Dr. Carl Jung – Psychodynamics (the power of the shadow and the unconscious)
- Joseph Campbell – Myth and Ritual
- Alexander Lowen – Bioenergetics (Releasing stuck emotions)
- Dr. Ron Hering – Initiation models of trauma resolution
- Trauma, Codependency, and 12-step recovery community models of healing
Who is this for?
- Mental health and addiction professionals (CEU’s available)
- Therapists and counselors
- Community-based facilitators
- Organizational development professionals
- Anyone who wants to grow in confidence and leadership
THE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
Become a Certified Experiential Facilitator (CEF)
3 weekend modules (that move participants from doing their own trauma resolution work, to expertly facilitating others).
Module 1 – Participant
Module 2 – Co-directing
Module 3 – Directing certain processes
10 supervised staffings (Deep Waters Intensive, Woman within, MKP, Brave Heart, etc.)
Sit a “Hotseat” (face to face interview with trainers)